Thursday 24 September 2009

A PLYNTH LIFE


Rehearsal of the Plinth

On the island of journeys...the plinth continues to attract my attention -the much missed London Purple paper (as much as I dislike its parent company I really liked the paper)- had a feature on them here and there and it is worth looking at their archives for daily account of the different experiences of the plinth. The way they created a narrative of London, themes, arguments, fears, worries, and our current world presented to me an array of questions that would well fit into a altermodern tale...I hope there is someone out there taking pictures of each new plinth as it unfolds, in that sense of re-telling the journey of the plynth, or ever doing something not quite just like taking pictures with it. A rehersal seemed appropriate to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.